Creative controlYour art and characters belong to you. Create and sell your comic and keep your rights.
Sell & DistributeSell your comic on Amazon, your own website with book preview, or the Apple iBooks Store.
Explore books by other book makers
Comic BookRun Freak Run
By Silver Saaremaeel & Kaija Rudkiewicz
Trade Books (20×25 cm)A husband and wife bring their serialized web comic to life in the b&w trade book format, priced to sell on Amazon.
By Paul Rivoche
Photo Books (20×25 cm portrait)Rivoche opted to self-publish his four-comic anthology in a standard portrait photo book format, the standard for graphic novels.
SquareThe Robot Kid
By Amy O'Hanlon
Photo Books (18×18 cm square)This graphic novel beautifully illustrates how children deal with grief on the pages of a small square book—perfect for comic book content.
“Blurb has helped me bring my vision directly to people, pretty seamlessly. It’s very exciting.”
– Paul Rivoche, Marvel and DC Comics artist
Choose from a range of formats
- 20×25 cm Photo Books
- Premium quality printing
- Variety of photo papers
- Great to concept and pitch
- 15×23 cm and 20×25 cm Trade Books
- Standard or economy print
- Variety of prices to sell
- Sell on Amazon and beyond
- Fixed Layout Ebooks
- Preserve your book's layout
- Set a price or sell for free
- Sell on Apple's iBooks Store
Easy Book Creation
- PDF to BookAlready have your graphic novel in PDF format? Use our specifications calculator to fine-tune your PDF to a Blurb-friendly book size. Then simply publish and order your book.
- Adobe InDesign Plug-InAlready use Adobe® InDesign®? Install our plug-in to automatically create Blurb-ready blank templates and even upload your project without leaving InDesign.
- Blurb BookWrightBookWright's easy-to-use features allow you to create custom layouts, arrange images and text with auto-alignment, and use pre-installed fonts in your graphic novel.