Creative controlPublish your book with complete creative control. Turn your idea into a book in as little as two weeks.
Our photo books are bookstore quality and perfect for any kind of photography project.
- Choose from big and bold book sizes, custom linens, and Mohawk papers
- Colour printing is important to us, so we fine tune our print workflow to our downloadable ICC profile and book-making software
- For orders of 300 or more, you can choose from a range of customization options, including foil stamping, embossing, headbands, ribbons, and custom end sheets
Explore books by other book makers
Portrait CollectionSurf Culture
By Art Brewer
Small Square (18×18 cm)Brewer set up an impromptu studio in Huntington Beach to capture the local surf culture and opted for the small square format, allowing the portraits to resemble Polaroids.
Photo JournalZeru Zeru
By Franck Vogel
Magazine (22×28 cm)In this work of activist photography, Vogel took to the magazine format—and its diverse set of layouts—to highlight the stigma of albinos (Zeru) in Tanzania, and their mistreatment.
Photo EssayAround the World with a Toy Camera
By Giorgio Giussani
Standard Landscape (25×20 cm)Giussani took his passion for travel and turned his trip to Chernobyl into a beautiful photo essay with images and words that come to life on bookshop-quality paper and on his iPad®.
Get started with one of our free tools
- Adobe InDesign Plug-InAlready use Adobe® InDesign®? Install our plug-in to easily create Blurb-ready blank templates for complete creative control. You can even upload your project to Blurb without leaving InDesign.
- Adobe LightroomAdobe® Lightroom® makes it easy to organize and edit photos. Plus, Blurb is already integrated into the workflow, so you can make a book with drag-and-drop ease right within Lightroom.
- Online Photo BooksIf you want to drop your content into prebuilt layouts, Bookify is the way to go. There are many to choose from, and you can easily import your Instagram photos or those from your computer.
"It looks really good. The presentation is perfect. I love that."
– Jason Joyce